Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Today

I am not certain today has been the day it was intended to be.  You know how sometimes we don't quite live up to our potential every minute?  I think that's what happened to today.  Just missed the mark.  Watch, to make up for it, tomorrow will be an overachiever.  A Wednesday to boot.  **sigh**  That will make it quite a challenge. 
However, just as these thoughts are solidifying on the screen, I begin to hear something odd.  I have a fish tank and am hearing, "plash, plash."  It is  my Endler's fish splashing in their tank.  They are guppy-like fish and are usually quite sedate.  There's something you don't see everyday.  
I wonder if I have maybe misjudged today.  Folks often do after all.  An easy mistake to make when we miss the little surprises afforded us by today.  There is time yet to pull it out...  Good luck with tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment